SPX Power Team
SPX Power Team is an American based company specialising in high force tools to the industrial industry - including: mining operations, rail lines, shipyards, construction sites power plants. As an experienced Australian distributor for SPX Power Team, Custom Fluidpower has the knowledge and practise to provide your job with the suitable power team product. Whether your industrial equipment requires pushing, pulling, cutting, spreading, lifting, lowering, turning, or bending, we can provide a solution.
SPX Power Team Products
In all stages of a product's life, whether it be design, procurement or manufacture, SPX Power Team maintain a high-quality standards, constantly investing in innovative power lifting solutions, committing to continuous improvement, and staying in touch with customer's needs. Whenever concentrated, strong force is required, Power Team has the tool with a solution, including: hydraulic pumps, hydraulic jacks, cylinders, inflatable jacks, valves.
- All Power Team cylinders are date coded, and stamped with a maximum pressure rating and capacity
- Cylinder bored are roller burnished to harden and smooth the surface, improving seal life by 30%
- Cylinder bodies are made with solid steel or aluminium
- Common cylinder burst pressure range is from 25,000 to 35,000 psi, well above extreme usage
- Power team provide a full time of premium quality hydraulic jacks suitable for a variety of lifting applications. Whether you're lifting, spreading, holding or moving, Power Team have a hydraulic jack to fit your need.
- All jacks meet ASME standards and come with the Power Team Powerthon™ Lifetime Warranty.
For more information on how our services, product range and experienced staff can work with you and your business contact us online or call 1300 781 178.